Monday, February 11, 2013

Digital Storytelling

I am getting excited to work on my digital storytelling project.  After seeing the students reaction to the Animoto I created, I just know the digital storytelling project will have an even bigger impact on them.  I bet some of the students might even feel inspired to try their own digital story telling project.  This class has truly changed my thinking on how I have been integrating technology into my classroom. However, to catapult students into the 21st century, I am thinking about integrating some of the tools I have learned from this class into my professional goal for next year. Just trying to keep up with the times!!

5 comments:

  1. Although I'm learing at a snail's pace, I agree that this course has certainly exposed me to alot of resources to present learning through technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I completely agree with you and Ita!! This class has made me definitely want to start to incorporate more technology within my classroom! Lyz, I tried the digital storytelling using photostory!! I just did a silly story of my own first just to try it out and it is really user friendly!!! I am really excited to do this with my class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyz, that's a great idea about incorporating what we are learning into a PGO. I think that would be a good idea for me as well with that extra bit of accountability that comes along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lyz,

    I caught your digital story on Renee's blog, and here is what I posted there:

    "The two of you did phenomenal work with this video. The analogy works, and capturing the ideas in a digital story is perfect. Hope you will continue to use digital storytelling a teaching tool and also invite your students to do likewise to document their learning.

    Respectfully,

    Judy Arzt"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you 1,000,000%! We have learned a lot about technology, and its benefits in our classrooms. All of my learning has inspired me do continue learning and growing as a teacher in order to have a greater impact on my students. I admire you wanting to incorporate technology into your professional goal for next year!

    ReplyDelete